How to Boost Speed/Make My LG Phone Run Faster
Whether you're resisting the temptation to upgrade to newer, faster hardware, or a year's worth of use has made your LG phone feel slow and laggy, you can make some tricks to speed up your LG phones. Whether you've rooted your phone or not, flashed a new ROM, or none of the above, you'll be able to take advantage of a number of the tweaks below to get your phone from sluggish and glitchy to quick and smooth.
Since you really want a shiny new LG smartphone but can't afford one and your current device is getting slow and annoying. Well there are numerous things you can do to improve the situation.
Animations make all of the transitions and interactions with your operating system appear more fluid — right up until your LG starts slowing down and those animations start looking like stop motion video. If the animations aren’t flowing so well anymore, turning them off completely will both look better and free up a little processing power. Disable the Animations:
- Head to “Settings” in the App Drawer.
- Tap “About Phone” > “Build Number”, tap 7 times to become developer. You will see a message that you have enabled Developer options.
- Return to Settings and Tap Developer options.
- Tap Windows animation scale and select “Animation off”.
- Repeat Step 5 with Transition animation scale and Animator duration scale.
If you are not pretty tech-savvy and have a particularly old LG device, chances are there must be a software update or two available for it. While most of the software updates generally fix some bugs and improve battery life, a Marshmallow update can do wonders for your device.
Clean Cache with Pure Cleaner
Your apps are constantly caching small pieces of data, which typically will speed up the performance of your phone. But if your device is running low on storage, cached data will start hurting more than it helps. Of course, you can head to "Settings" in the App drawer and tap "Storage", then select "Cached data" to clean the cache.
However, you can often speed up your Android device by stopping an app or clearing the memory entirely. Although there are tools built into Android for app management, there are some apps which you can download from the Play store such as Pure Cleaner. It one-tap helps you clean all the junk files and clear cache to speed up you LG phone and improve the performance of LG. By cooling down the CPU of LG, it also optimize the temperature of phone in order to optimize the phone.
Uninstall or Disable Apps to Free Up Space
A common cause of a slow Android smartphone is that you've filled it up with app, many of which you probably downloaded on a whim and don't actually use. Your LG will slow down if it's become bloated with applications.
Go through all your installed apps and pick out ones which you don't use to free up some space. Remember to uninstall them fully rather than just remove the icon from your homescreen. With more available space on your Android device, things should run smoother.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android