How to Improve Performace / Boost Speed of Meizu with Pure Cleaner
The Android OS is one of the most popular mobile operating systems nowadays. Android can do anything you want it to do, from taking smart pictures to calculating the temperature outside, booking tickets of the train, bus, movie or whatever. Everything seems on the fingers. But the things are not that much smooth with the Android performance. But why do Android phones slow down and sluggish to operate sometimes. There are some common Android errors need to fix and solve to speed up system performance. The following content will guide you to improve your Meizu phones.
Animations make all of the transitions and interactions with your operating system appear more fluid — right up until your phone starts slowing down and those animations start looking like stop motion video. If the animations aren’t flowing so well anymore, turning them off completely will both look better and free up a little processing power. Disable the Animations:
- Head to “Settings” in the App Drawer.
- Tap “About Phone” > “Build Number”, tap 7 times to become developer. You will see a message that you have enabled Developer options.
- Return to Settings and Tap Developer options.
- Tap Windows animation scale and select “Animation off”.
- Repeat Step 5 with Transition animation scale and Animator duration scale.
Uninstall or Disable Apps to Boost Memory
A common cause of a slow Android smartphone or tablet is that you've filled it up with app, many of which you probably downloaded on a whim and don't actually use. Your Android device will slow down if it's become bloated with applications.
Our advice to start with is to go through all your installed apps and pick out ones which you don't use to free up some space. Remember to uninstall them fully rather than just remove the icon from your homescreen. With more available space on your Android device, things should run smoother.
Clean Cache with Pure Cleaner
You Meizu will automatically kill apps if it needs memory which isn't being used wisely but you can still have a user effect on what's going on in the background. For starters, you can simply open recent apps and clear anything you're not using by swiping it off the screen.
Furthermore, you can go into the settings and see what's using up all your memory; go to settings > apps > running. This may be different depending on your device so also look for an application manager or smart manager. Apps using the memory or cache isn't necessarily a bad thing, things are done like this to avoid loading everything each time you open an app.
However, you can often speed up your Android device by stopping an app or clearing the memory entirely. Although there are tools built into Android for app management, there are some apps which you can download from the Play store such as Pure Cleaner.
If you are not pretty tech-savvy and have a particularly old Android device, chances are there must be a software update or two available for it. While most of the software updates generally fix some bugs and improve battery life, a Marshmallow or Nougat update can do wonders for your device.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Alcatel One Touch with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Micromax in One Click with KingoRoot Android